Being presented with a sinister hand...



Stemming from all things that are good and have been(recently)found good,
I have made an observation.

A recurring scenario has been presented:
It's an uncomfortable landscape, mathematics and minimalism, not at all serene.
A pedestal for the best intentions /// A pedestal for nothing
Where would you like to come together and share ideas?
You like Dialogue? Me too.

Therein lies the rub, I make shapes and so do my friends. In fact almost everyone makes shapes. Oh I see, that must be why you told all your friends to bring everyone here today to make shapes. I don't want to be rude but I actually prefer to make my shapes in my space. Oh you still want me to participate? The thing is, I'm having a hard time sharing my ideas because of the space. I like good space and I have to consider the space I make my shapes in and all my friends do too. It can be a craft in itself - the vibe.
What is the vibe of your space?

Picture 24